7″ Resistive Touch Internet Tablet
|7″ Resistive Touch Internet Tablet||Android™ 4.0 Operating System|
|The Resistive Touch Screen delivers the most advanced touch screen technology available. It responds to a wide array of gestures including tapping and swiping.||The newest Android Operating System, referred to as Ice Cream Sandwich, offers better functionality, improved notifications as well as a new home screen design.|
|Connect Wirelessly Anywhere||4GB Internal Storage + Micro SD Slot|
|Use the built-in WiFi connector to browse the internet, get apps, check email, and more. Many places like coffee shops and restaurants offer free WiFi so you can have access to the Web almost anywhere. Use Social Media to check in to your favorite spots!||Built-in memory allows you to take your favorite movies, music and pictures on the go. Need more memory? Add memory with a Micro SD slot for up to 32GB of memory.|
|1.2 GHz Processor for Quick Accessibility||Built-in Webcam for Social Networking, Pictures, Videos & More!|
|Enjoy high speed web browsing with a faster, built-in processor, 512MB DDR3, that lets you utilize multiple apps quickly.||Take pictures and videos plus use the webcam for social media to connect with friends and family or for web conferencing.|
|Built-in Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery||Access to Millions of Apps!|
|The built-in Li-Ion Rechargeable battery provides up to 6 hours of watching your favorite videos, listening to music, browsing the internet, and composing emails on a single charge.||With XtremeTab you will get instant access to several popular app stores putting millions of apps right a your fingertips.|
- From the setting menu tap on the Wi-Fi switch
- Tap on the menu key , in the top right hand corner
- Tap on the Advanced Key
- The Tablet’s address will appear
- Press the Up arrow on the keyboard to shift capitalization and activate secondary “Greyed” keys.
- Pressing and holding a key will also access additional text options as well as Emoticons
- From settings choose Date & Time
- If available, set the “Automatic Time Zone” to off.
- Adjust the tablet to your current time zone under “Select Time zone”
- If you are connected to Wi-Fi the time will sync automatically, if you are not connected to Wi-Fi turn off “Automatic data & time” and adjust the time manually.
This may occur if you have too many applications running in the background as there is a finite amount of memory resources available. Please press the button to display applications running in the background; then swipe each application not currently needed to close it.
If this does not resolve the issue, power off the tablet and then on again, this will reboot the tablet and resolve the issue.